“Canada’s Gay Oprah.” “Visionary entrepreneur.” Shaun Proulx has worn many hats and has been praised many times in the media and entertainment industry, but above everything else, all he’s ever wanted is joy and a life with no regrets. A life-changing moment in his early years made him realize that there are many things that society dictates, but are not really necessary. Since then, Shaun has learned to live his life without the fear of failures, and now has been using his creative talent to encourage others to do the same.
Let’s listen to Shaun and learn how to live your life if you know you cannot fail!
Disclaimer: This podcast contains affiliate links! That means if you purchase from the companies we promote using the links we provide, we receive a small commission. Thank you for your support! You can see our full affiliate disclosure here.
[00:01 – 06:21] Opening Segment
- Let’s get to know Shaun Proulx
- Why curiosity is a big part of his life
- Living a life with no regrets
[06:22 – 16:54] Building Positive Habits
- How curiosity leads to celebration for Shaun
- He gives his insights about the Law of Attraction
- He talks about the connection between thoughts and habits
[16:55 – 26:51] Pursuing Your Passion
- Living with a stable career vs pursuing your passion
- Shaun weighs in
- He walks us through the series of events that unfolded his life
- The only thing Shaun is looking for when he’s trying new things
[26:52 – 36:30] Exhibiting Courage
- Shaun shares his thoughts about the idea of courage
- Buy at MightyNest and live a hassle-free and sustainable life!
- Link below
- The best thing Shaun has ever done for himself
[36:31 – 53:48] Living Life With No Failures
- Listen to this story on how Shaun managed this recent challenge in his life
- What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
- The greatest relationship you can ever have
- We talk about the difference between being self-full and selfish
[53:49 – 58:50] Closing Segment
- Connect with Shaun. Links below
- Special thanks to our podcast partner, Streamlined Podcasts
- Final words and announcements
“I’m a highschool dropout. I don’t have any training on anything that I’ve done, but I do know that by being an optimist and being someone who’s a positive thinker, my life has unfolded really well.” – Shaun Proulx
“When we talk about optimism, you‘ve got to say something that resonates with you. Otherwise you’re not gonna believe in it. It’s a bogus thought for you.” – Shaun Proulx
- TED Talk: The transformative power of classical music
- Book: The Big Leap
- Ever Widening Circles episode: Good Thing, Bad Thing, Who Knows? Silencing the Mental Chatter with Dr. Srikumar Rao
- Get your first month of the MightyFix for only $3 with the promo code MIGHTYNOW. Buy at MightyNest here (<–linked) or by using the links at everywideningcircles.com/partners!
Ever Widening Circles Link:
Dr. Lynda’s Book: