Our thought leader for today is Cheldin Barlatt Rumer, Chief Executive Officer and Executive Producer of This Is It Network, a global digital television network that encourages remarkable women to share their economic contributions and worldwide impact through their “Scream Your Dream” philosophy.
Today, Cheldin and I will talk about several interesting topics that include humility, leadership, motivations, and overnight success stories. Is overnight success really possible in life? Cheldin believes it is and in this episode, she tells us why.
Let’s listen to Cheldin learn how to be an overnight success!
Disclaimer: This podcast contains affiliate links! That means if you purchase from the companies we promote using the links we provide, we receive a small commission. Thank you for your support! You can see our full affiliate disclosure here.
[00:01 – 05:40] Opening Segment
- Let’s get to know Cheldin Barlatt Rumer
- She talks about the goals of her television network
[05:41 – 15:50] Scream Your Dream
- We have an interesting exchange about humility
- Why you should tell the world who you are
- Hear Cheldin talk about “leaning into a greatness”
[15:51 – 27:19] Slow Things Down
- Cheldin shares this life-changing phone call
- Choose wisely where you put your attention
- Cheldin tells us how
- Here are Cheldin’s pandemic realizations
- Take time to reflect too!
[27:20 – 36:34] Motivate Yourself
- Buy at MightyNest and live a hassle-free and sustainable life!
- Link below
- How to keep the motivation to do what you do
- Cheldin explains
- The truth about being a leader according to Cheldin
[36:35 – 53:26] Be An Overnight Success
- Cheldin gives her thoughts about connection and loneliness
- Why having many options is not good for Cheldin
- There’s such a thing as overnight success
- Listen to Cheldin’s take
- How to sleep better at night?
[53:27 – 58:11] Closing Segment
- Cheldin tells us why this is still an amazing world
- Connect with Cheldin. Links below
- Final words and announcements
“We are resilient and we are more capable than we are not and I think that oftentimes, options give us a set of analysis paralysis.” – Cheldin Barlatt Rumer
“Address the monster underneath the bed and sleep better.” – Cheldin Barlatt Rumer
- Dewitt Jones
- TED Talk: Celebrate What’s Right With The World
- Tony Robbins
- EWC article: What Fear Can Teach Us About the Stories We Tell Ourselves
- Get your first month of the MightyFix for only $3 with the promo code MIGHTYNOW. Buy at MightyNest here (<–linked) or by using the links at everywideningcircles.com/partners!
Watch out for the new episodes of This Is It With Cheldin here.
Ever Widening Circles Link:
Dr. Lynda’s Book: