Want to know what constitutes a good EWC submission or user-generated content?
Whether you are just sending us a link, or dabbling in a little writing to send to us… We will keep it simple:
1. Be nice
• If you have an opinion to share: Play fair. “Do unto others.”
• Make your point in a way that makes it easy for us to all truly listen. (no ranting and raving, no fear mongering)
2. Be Trustworthy
• Verify all your facts and always give us a list of your sources (we will never print anything that has not been fact-checked!)
3. Share everything.
• Be honest! If you want to tell us about something you are absolutely certain about, then be sure to add the deep questions you are still left with.
4. Be wonderful
• Admit and embrace the Awe-Inspiring things you come across. It’s ok to be “real” here… we are all children at heart… fragile, joyful, curious!