Are you looking to do some good in the world, perhaps something with global connections?
Whether you need an internship, some resume-building, or you are looking for something meaningful to do with your spare time and talents, we would like to hear from you.
Are you great with photography, editing, social media, or statistics? Do you tend to find great things on the web that you love to share with others?
You can write an article for us once, or write regularly!
Send us an email with a little about your story, your passions and experience!
We are looking for volunteer staff writers, social media enthusiasts, content searchers, people with grant-writing skills, photographers, videographers, and mobile specialists, etc…
Don’t know much about EverWideningCircles.com?
Take a long look around the website we’ve built in the last year starting by scrolling through to the bottom of the homepage, and you’ll get the gist of our project!
Here’s why we think this is such a great opportunity!…
You would be joining an organization in its infancy and helping to shape a truly positive new force in the world. EverWideningCircles.com is proving its value very early by normal standards.
With very little marketing thus far, we are already closing in on 100,000 views each month, from 190+ countries and we have over 180,000 facebook page-fans from around the globe. (There have been times when we were getting more than 1000 new FB page-fans per day!)
Here’s another promising statistic: Every day since the very beginning of our project, we find that 19.75% of people return to the website. This statistic is true no matter where in the world we are promoting on social media, or how many visitors we have per day. EWC seems to fit the aspirational worldview of nearly 20% of web users.
To us, that seems like a very uplifting number! Does this mean that almost 20% of the population of the world are still open, curious and hopeful, despite all the negativity that bombards us every day?
That’s a lovely possibility.
Joining our team is a way to personally throw your energy behind changing the negative dialogue about our world. It’s a very real and compelling possibility here!
While the rewards for your work with EWC are not going to involve a paycheck, there will be a time in the very near future when we have the funding to bring on the earliest, passionate supporters as employees, and that team will be made up of people with a well-developed shared vision.
Should be an exciting ride!
After you read about our positions, send us an email to tell us your story and about your passions.
Here’s where we could use some help:
- Staff Writers and Guest Writers:
- We welcome help producing our well-researched, sourced and fascinating stories. If you can write well and are curious, hopeful, and have a passion for the wider world, this may be an amazing opportunity! Your work would be right there on the internet for all future employers to see, and if EWC becomes a huge success, you can say you were part of that! You can write about one thing that inspires you or become a regular contributor and get “team” status!
- Mobile Specialist:
- As you may know, mobile use is out-pacing desktop throughout the wider world, and we need someone to make sure we are on the top of our game there. The job could be simply checking our articles each day to be sure they look great on mobile, or become something more complex, like keeping us ahead of the curve in mobile web-design and advancements.
- Social Media Specialist:
- Our numbers are so good – even with no one running that part of our project at all – just think of the potential impact you could have! You could change the world a little with your knack for social media, if you get the word out about EWC.
- Are you a good writer too?! You could produced many of our articles yourself and add to your resume or experience.
- Content searchers/specialist:
- We welcome help finding the best that is happening in our world. Perhaps you have a knack for finding inspiring web-content? Or you are engaged in so many orbits that you know about exciting developments is a few fields? You don’t have to write about these things yourself. You can help us just by pointing us in new and exciting directions.
- Are you great at polishing up other people’s writing: finding typo’s, helping to make a good paragraph even better? We need people to simply read our content every day and make sure it is clean and professional, warm and “real”, understandable and thought provoking.
- We very carefully source all our photos, quotes and video. If you have a knack for photography, this would be a great, permanent place to showcase your work and again, the fruits of your unique creative impulses can have an impact on the world!
- We are just beginning to dabble in our own video. We will soon be creating our own youtube channel. If you have a passion and a creative mind, you can help us produce our own videos or even manage the youtube channel.
- Marketing specialist:
- We need someone with a passion for fund-raising, or sponsor generation. As you can see from the site, we are a rare, ad-free place on the web and we would like to stay as close to that commitment as possible. That said, we need a creative solution to get this project funded. Currently we are limited by our founder’s ability to support EWC privately. But to do more, we will need a good-will sponsor or sponsors who want to be associated with this force for good in the world. We will soon be searching for a like-minded corporate or foundation sponsor. You could help make that happen and create your own future.
- Grant writing:
- EWC is currently staffed by people volunteering their time and talent, but the organization is already growing so rapidly, that we will soon need to look for funding mechanisms to keep up. If you have grant-writing skills, you may be able to fund your own paid position! (And there is so much more you could do!)
Working with the people and content we feature will change your worldview forever.All the positions, could be done in someone’s spare time with consistency and you do not have to live in Vermont. We are willing to work with the right person from anywhere in the world.
Please contact me at email@example.com if you would like to inquire and learn more!
And remember: We keep it real around here, so keep it real in your emails. I probably won’t respond to a canned, copy/paste inquiry. I’m an “ordinary person”, so you can be one too! We are looking for people who have a special kind of energy for our mission to demonstrate that the world is still an amazing place!
That should come through in your inquiry.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Share your time and talents with the world.